Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Obsession: Used Book Store


Image via weheartit
So Monday on my way home from work I decided to stop by a used book store that I always saw but never actually went into. I am totally in love with it now. I had no idea how cheap books were when you didn't buy them new. Yes, yes I know what your thinking why not just go to the library? They have free books there. Well I am really weird about books and like to keep every book I read. So therefore libraries are out. And I am also not trying to bash Barns and Noble or Borders. I love going to those too. But saving some money sounds pretty good. I ended up buying a VC Andrews book. I have read one of her books before and I have tons of friends that have read them and still read them and think they are amazing! So I bought one in a new series I have never read before. Definitely already a page turner! What books do you like?

xoxo,
Alyssa

1 comment: