Sunday, March 18, 2012

Outfit Post: Dreary Days & A Pop Of Color

Todays forecast on my phone was 100% chance of rain. The thought of rain for some brings sadness however, I am the complete opposite. I adore rain and with all the sunny days in Arizona, it's nice to have a change in the weather. Here is what I am wearing today.
Striped shirt- Q, Black corduroy pants- Target, Coral platform shoes- H&M, Michael Kors watch, DIY fringe necklace, initial necklace, pearl and floral earrings- Name Brand, coral flower ring- Forever21, green messenger bag- Target, sunglasses- Buffalo Exchange

xoxo,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! I'm with you, I totally love rainy, overcast days! Such a treat here and Arizona! I have a shirt just like this, and I can't wait to wear it with some bright heels, like you did!

    PS: Your house looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Alex! And yes I had planned on wearing this outfit with shorts today. So glad I didn't! haha It was freezing! But thank you I have lived here all my life:) I will be sad when I finally move out...that time is coming I'm prolonging it as long as possible:)

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete