Saturday, May 5, 2012

Outfit Post: Cinco De Mayo

I woke up not feeling well this morning but gladly made it through teaching. Later I met my wonderful friend Nicole at Starbucks for a fabulous handmade, screen printed shirt and some girly time. I missed her so much! I will post all about her amazing shirt business ASAP! Since it is Cinco De Mayo after church, Jeff and I plan on going to get some yummy Mexican food to celebrate. Here is what I wore.
orange blouse from Q, Abercrombie & Fitch jean shorts,turquoise spike bracelet & stone cross necklace Forever21, MADEWITHLOVEBYALYSSA: nut necklace, leaf necklace, side cross necklace, dainty peace bracelet, chunky stone ring, washer ring, Michael Kors watch, sandals Buffalo Exchange, DIY braided headband {coming soon}


By the way, Jeff's baseball team won their first round of playoffs! YAY! So they are moving on to the next round this Thursday:) GO CHOKES! Well I'm off to church and dinner! Happy Cinco De Mayo everybody!

xoxo,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment